Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Things That Would Make My Life Easier...


As I stood and pushed the hot water button to make a large cup of tea this morning, and stood there. And stood there some more. And had to push the button the entire time I wanted the hot water to run. (Yes, perhaps I woke up on the impatient side of the bed just a little too early this fine may-day morning). I thought to myself, wouldn't it be nice if I could just push the button once and then go fill my glass of cold water while the hot water poured itself? Think of all the time I'd save if you counted the (on average) three cups of tea each day, every day.

Wouldn't that make life easier?
What else would make my life easier?

...if we could still have naps, recess and play time.
...if ex-bf's disappeared after you were done with them. Sometimes maybe just a touch before then.
...if I didn't love cheese three times as much as I despise the elliptical.
...if I could read people's minds.
...if they could read mine.
...if the day was approximately 7 hours longer.
...if my tear ducts ran out of tears.
...if I were better at keeping secrets.
...if I would great at saying no.

Would it make life easier? Definitely. Would it make life better? Debatable. Would it be worth it? Undecided.

x's & o's,
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment