Tuesday, August 31, 2010

No-External-Meeting-Tuesdays

Fave!

While we absolutely love our client meetings (take them away from us and we would be a very unhappy girl), we also love us some no-external-meeting-and-only-one-internal-meeting-Tuesdays. Because that's where all the work happens! And these days, the shut-your-door-one-task-at-a-time work is très necessaire.

Upcoming post when we've got a creative minute to spare from our work: Prancing in our Panties. You know who you are. =)

x's & o's,

Leslie

Currently Listening:

It's a little too late, to say that you're sorry now. You kicked me when I was down. But what you say just (don't hurt me). That's right, it (don't hurt me). I don't need ya (no more). Don't wanna see ya (no more).

No Love - Eminem ft. Little Wayne

No comments:

Post a Comment