Sunday, March 20, 2011

Lessons Learned...

7/365 ... White puppies get dirty just as quickly as white clothes. But they're much harder to clean!

There's a puppy napping on my lap as I type this (thanks, Karen!). Let me tell you... Before this week, it was in my 5 year plan to get a puppy (year 3 if you want to be specific!). And, while I have had so much fun with the puppy this week (for example, you can almost completely replace the need to cuddle with boys by getting a Cavapoo!) , it's harder work than I thought! So, while I will embrace the occasional puppy-sitting job, not sure this girl is ready to be a full time dog-mommy (anything mommy for that matter!) yet. (Not to say we're not enjoying our last few days with Princy this week!!)

We know we owe you a few lesssons learned, but we're all coughed out and heading for a nap so we'll catch up later this week!

x's & o's,
Less

No comments:

Post a Comment