Sunday, April 19, 2009

Stolen Words...

Well here we are, Sunday night again, and I have about 10 hours of work left just to feel like I am ahead of the game enough to start the work week.  A work week that will definitely not be 9-5.

So no original words from me today.  Just a little inspiration.  Luckily, through the years, I have filled out approximately 20+ journals full of quotes, sayings, lyrics and some original thoughts with this such inspiration.  

I am not even sure where this one comes from, but to whomever was able to put this into words.  Absolute magic.

Moments.  A moment if you please.  Moments can be short, moments can be long.  There are moments of joy, moments of sorrow, moments of passion, moments you'll never forget, moments you've already forgotten.  Moments you didn't get.  There are awkward moments, senior moments, moments of truth and momentary lapses in judgement.  People who ask for a moment, share a moment, I need a moment, you got a moment?  Wait a moment.  You can take a moment, spoil a moment and if the stars align in the right moment.  That moment can be perfect.  Moments can define you, moments can delight you and moments can change your life.  Here's to the moment and squeezing all you can out of every last single one of them.  I live for the moments!

Here's to YOUR moments!

x's & o's, 

Leslie


No comments:

Post a Comment