Monday, November 2, 2009

Pretty Things...


Fave!

Call it a natural instinct to reach for all things pretty and shiny, call it a
child-like need to play a forever and always game of dress up, call it whatever you want... I love all things sequins!

So, lucky for me - sequins are coming back with a bang! And, for a stint that should last longer than my New Years Eve dance-til-you-can't-dance-anymore party + January 1st's stumble home from the confetti-filled, champagne-fulled celebrations!

On my current Loves'ing It List...

A true B. Waldorf-style 'special occasion' headband (consider this trigger - pulled!):











Alice + Olive sequin leggings, because honestly, how could a marriage of two fave's (sequins + leggings) not make the cut:












And a Coach Bag for all occasions!











Short + sweet! And that, my friends, is a wrap!

x's & o's,

Leslie

Currently Listening:

Rock-a-bye, my baby, don't be blue tonight, no. I'm on my way and I'm gonna make it right. 'Coz I have got the feelin' you'll be needin' love. And of all the lonely hearts you're the one I'm thinkin' of.

I Won't Disagree - Kate Voegele

You were always playin' hard. You never could let down your guard, no. Oh, but you can't win if you never give in. In to that voice within, it's sayin' pick up your chin, Baby let go of it, yeah. Don't look away, don't run away. Baby, it's only life. Don't lose your faith. Don't run away. Baby, it's only life.

It's Only Life - Kate Voegele


No comments:

Post a Comment