Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Three Times a Charm...


Fave!

I am a girl who knows what I want. And I want what I want when I want it. And, right now, I want... Life Threads Collection by La Prairie!

From the first article I read about them, the concept of this trio of luxurious scents spoke to the depths of my shopaholic self.

First, it was a want. And then I read a second article about this trifecta of perfumes, and they moved a little higher on the Leslie Wish List. But, let's not kid ourselves. With 60-something items on this List, it's not so hard to get lost, overshaddowed and left unpurchased. But yesterday, the scent got the Rachel Zoe stamp of approval. And with that e-blast, landed itself the coveted number one spot on Leslie's To Buy List! A List reserved only for items that must be acquired in the next month. Reflecting my slightly skewed want vs. need paradigm.

While they all sound yummy, seems to me that I am gladly falling in the silver thread category - fits my lifestyle and personal scent-o-profile perfectly!

Here's to the silver, gold and platinum moments of our lives!

x's & o's,

Leslie

PS. It's not just about the brand. It's about the story. Everyone needs a good story. It's what makes us fall in love. With a person, a product, a scent. So, brands - if you're out there and listening... This girl is ready for story time!

Currently Listening:

Is 'I love you baby,' second nature by now? 'Cause it sounds awful rehearsed when the words leave your mouth. I don't know why but it seems. That I'm not the first to have heard this speech. Is this a routine you just repeat? 'Cause I don't mean to presume. That you don't love me like you say you do. But, you're gonna have to prove that you're true. And you're not just talkin' smooth.

Talkin' Smooth - Kate Voegele

No comments:

Post a Comment