Monday, March 29, 2010

Today, today, today is the greatest day...


All too often I get wrapped up in my thoughts and begin to question everything.

Am I where I should be in life?

Where I want to be in life?

And sometimes these thoughts overtake me for days, weeks, months at a time.

So, as the sun rises on a new Monday, it's time to climb towards the light and get shit done. Because in 5 sun rises from now, I will be pool side. In Vegas. Celebrating where 25 years of decision making has gotten me so far.

And Vegas is no place for these worries!

x's & o's,
L

Currently Listening:

The sun hits your face, wide open space. Forest is bare, cut everywhere. There's no one around, just faces in clouds. And the heart that's breaking. You're not exactly where you're supposed to be. But tomorrow don't allow for guarantee.

Today - Chantal Kreviazuk


No comments:

Post a Comment