Thursday, April 22, 2010

Story Time...

Once upon a time there was a new girl on the street who didn't conform to the current, shall we call it "feminine hygiene speak."

This lovely (if you can even use the word lovely when discussing said issues) lady sat back and took a look at how silly current conversation was and took a stab at speaking our language (how refreshing, no!?)

I don't have to say much, it's all here in their clever little commercial...



Ladies, it's time to break the cycle!

Consider me sold (even before trying the product... though I have already put in for my free sample here!)

(sorry boys, a post for you next time!)

x's & o's,
Leslie

ps. YouTube the U by Kotex Beaver Commercials. Do it! Trust Me! =)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for writing about us on your blog! I can't wait to hear what you think about the samples :)

    --Jordan (U by Kotex Community Leader)

    ReplyDelete