Sunday, January 18, 2009

In Her Shoes...

Fave!

Used to say I was a purse girl. Shoes? Not my fancy. Then one day I realized, a great pair of shoes is like a great piece of art!

In the words of Vivienne Westwood..."I like to literally put women on a pedestal." And rightfully so.

So for your inspiration... Drum roll please...



Every girl needs a bright idea or two. Compliments of Karl Lagerfeld. The man, not the future puppy (Another day, another post).
Once in a while we all need to turn everything on its head and jump out of the box! Introducing Marc Jacobs...

And finally, one of my favourite clients and one of, if not the most powerful brands ever... Are these for real?



Unfortunately, the unlimited shoe budget I dream of does not exist. Therefore, here are a few of my fave's and not so fave's in the "I can actually afford it" department...

Fave's:

- The Killer Black Heel (a must have!)
- The Trendy Bootie (with jeans, tights, shorts, skirts, hot hot hot!)
- The Classic Ballet Flat (not to be worn around my taller friends!)

Not so fave:

- Wedge's... though this may be somewhat like when I say I don't like greek salad and really who doesn't? ;)

X's & O's,

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment