Monday, January 5, 2009

New Years Resolutions...

Fave!



This year I have tons!
  • Blog daily
  • Become a regular at the gym (if only for the sauna!)
  • Take a French class
  • Take 1000+ photos
  • Get a fantastic haircut
  • Learn about my grandparents lives
  • Find a cause I am passionate about and volunteer volunteer volunteer...
  • Read the newspaper every single day (even when there seems to be no time!)
  • Go out more (we can sleep when we're dead!)
  • Spend more time with old friends
  • Make great new friends!
  • Do my hair and make up every single time I leave the house!
  • Spend more time thinking
  • Be less judgmental (At least a little, at least outloud!)
  • Be more creative!
  • Learn how to cook (At least once a week!)
  • Be better at buying presents on time (and better at buying presents period! Be meaningful!)
  • Move more! (It's time for action...)
  • Stop holding grudges (Even the ones I say I have given up but still seem to creep back)
  • Invest in my future (condo by 25 please!)
  • Work smarter
  • Plus a few others I am keeping to myself ;)
A couple days late but, I'm on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment