Monday, January 5, 2009

An Introduction

So here's the deal.

Took quite a while to get this started.

Threw around some titles like "A Pearl For Your Thoughts" (as you will learn soon; pearls = fave!), "Life, Amplified" (just not really me). New Years Resolution 1 of 67? Just get in there! Finally settled on what I (and my cubicle mate) like!

Houndstooth 'n Argyle, baby!

Welcome to my blog. Home to my faves (and some not so faves)!

To give you a little taste...

VIP's. Celebrities aka soon to be off the market josh duhamel and real life's a la bf, girl crushes, loves of my life and everything in between!

Fashions. Some in style, some out of style, and some on their second round, as in, yes I still love leggings and will probably wear them into their 3rd round!

The occasional F&B. Could live on green apples, sashimi and cobb salads!

...and my personal fave... Starbucks!! (in case you're offering - non fat, no whip, extra hot extra foam venti cinnamon dolce lattes. Yes I am one of THOSE people!)

Keeping this short and sweet!

Rock on!
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment