Sunday, January 11, 2009

St. Lawrence Market...

New Fave!



Had my first trip to the St. Lawrence Market today (yes, I have lived in Toronto my whole life minus a 4 year trip to Sudbury and no, I have never been to this Toronto landmark!)...

Got suckered in by those "my Toronto is Saturday morning at St. Lawrence Market" commercials.

Quick hint for all those Torontonians, visitors and other - Saturday morning at St. Lawrence Market for you hopefully starts before 1:30 PM! There is no homemade bread left at that (late?) hour! Another hint - if you visit St. Lawrence Market on the same day you are journeying home to see parents, buy a pie! Your parents deserve it (even though they did make you sit at the piano and practice on hours end for days - crying!)

New Weekly Tradition - see ya there next Saturday!

x's & o's,

LB

No comments:

Post a Comment