Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Girlfriends: Bonus Entry!


Wanted: One Best Friend Forever and a Day.

A Best Friend Forever and a Day who has disappeared.

But a BFF who understands the working life, has become a partner in crime in the work life (along with the best pack pick up worker ever... I mean what other PPU worker can say they travelled across the country just to hangout 24/7 in a Nike store), and may on occasion cause my life trouble with a touch of s to the noring.

A BFF who shares my love for shoes, purses, photos and Josh Duhamel.

A BFF who will take a trip through the drive through McD's at 2:30 AM followed by the designated parking lot, you know, just cause.

"Tell me if he's cute...I'm drunk!" "um...no!"

"I found a cute boy with an accent and he's leaving tomorrow...JACKPOT!!!"

If you find her... tell her I miss her!

When you find her, tell her I'll meet her on center court. With hand me down flowers.

x's & o's,

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment