Thursday, September 24, 2009

Re-charge, Renew, Rejuvenate...

(If I make it...)

This weekend I want to...
  1. Get my hands dirty with a little fall cleaning. Including, changing to fall sheets (jersey with leaves! so cozy!), sorting to fall clothes + a whole lot of dusting/vacuuming!
  2. Lose myself in the October Issue of Vogue with absolutely no interruptions from cover to cover!
  3. Have a good cry. Not for any particular reason other than sometimes it just feels right to let a wave of emotion take over you. Even if it is facilitated through a chick flick. The Notebook, anyone?
  4. Hit Power Yoga for Week Two (Even though it kinda kicked my ass in Round One).
  5. Get a head-start on my 2009 Thanksgiving list of things I am truly grateful for. Just cause.
x's & o's,

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment