Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The leaves are a-changing...


While the first day of Fall is still a couple of weeks away, I have occasionally been one to jump the gun, so here is what I love about the Fall!

I heart...

...sweater dresses, slouchy boots, killer heels, tights and cardigans. All day, every day.
...pumpkin spice lattes at sbux. Because really, when the drinks change at sbux, that's when my true season changes!
...a little bit of 'nip' in the air that makes cuddling in bed for 'just 5 more minutes' that much cozier!
...the feeling of rejuvenation that only comes with a new season. Changes are in the air, my friends.

Short + sweet and that's how I like it!

Hope you are loving as much as I am!

A little bit of x and a little bit of o,

Leslie

Currently listening (+ loving!):

Birds flying high. You know how I feel. Sun in the sky. You know how I feel. Breeze driftin' on by. You know how I feel. It's a new dawn. It's a new day. It's a new life. For me. And I'm feeling good.
Feeling Good - Michael Bublé

No comments:

Post a Comment