Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Girlfriends...


In the past month or so, I have had the great pleasure of hanging out with the girlfriends... of my girlfriends!

And I've gotta say...I love it.

You constantly hear about how girls are catty, or clique-y or just plain mean girls.

But, I have to say, maybe it was just these girls, but they were so inviting, so warm, so funny. So perfect.

It's beautiful. The dynamics of girlfriends. The bond of sisterhood (sorry! a little sappy!).

It is crazy how in every group you've got a little bit of everything. It's why shows like Sex & the City work. Because there's always the Carrie, and there's always the Charlotte, the Miranda and the Samantha. Each member of the group brings a little bit of je ne sais quoi to the group and the chemistry makes magic.

I feel blessed to have been able to share in girls night, and girls weekend, and look forward to many many more! With my girlfriends, and their girlfriends, and on and on and on.

So to all the girlfriends out there... I think this is what it's all about. Thanks for sharing!

x's & o's,

Leslie

Currently listening:

If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends. Make it last forever friendship never ends. If you wanna be my lover, you have got to give. Taking is too easy, but that's the way it is. So here's a story from A to Z, you wanna get with me you gotta listen carefully. We got Em in the place who likes it in your face. We got G like MC who likes it on an easy. V doesn't come for free, she's a real lady. And as for me... Ah you'll see.

Wannabe - Spice Girls

And in the post-script: A little Cheers to girlfriends!

A Tribute...






No comments:

Post a Comment