Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Dress Codes...


Fave!

Yes. Surprisingly, a fave! At the T1 offices, we are currently formalizing our "Dress Code" in our "PlayBook." And, I personally think, it's a great idea! I do believe that we need to set some parameters within the four walls of 'ze office on appropriate (and not appropriate!) attire.

That being said, until the DC is officially formal to the ized, here is my current "dress code" barometer:

While walking my extra subway stop (my morning ParticipACTION) to work I ask myself...

What is the ratio of men to women who have done a once over of my outfit.

If the women are leading... I take it to mean that I am fashionable, well put together, and having an all around great clothing choice day!

But if the men are leading in eyeballs... Chances are that somewhere along the line I slipped up in the hemline or the neckline department that morning!

(And if no one is looking - epic fail on both ends of the spectrum!)

I warn you, use this theory wisely! It has been tested by no one but myself!

x's & o's,

Leslie

Currently Listening:

Let's hear it for taking it back in the day...

"Mama said there'll be days like this, There'll be days like this Mama said. Mama said there'll be days like this, There'll be days like this my Mama said. I went walking the other day, Everything was going fine. I met a little boy named Billy Joe, And then I almost lost my mind. Mama said there'll be days like this, There'll be days like this Mama said."
Mama Said - The Shirelles

No comments:

Post a Comment