Sunday, October 18, 2009

The 'Un' Real World...


Absolute Fave!

Lately, I have had a new life philosophy. When we're not in the Real World... (almost) anything goes!


"I can dance with you... we're not in the Real World!"
"Sure we can go for 3 am pizza (even though my two previous meals also consisted of pizza)... this isn't the Real World!"
"Why not walk down the street wearing glow sticks like headbands?... not the Real World!"
"Is it actually 5:30 AM on a school night? Doesn't matter, this isn't the Real World!"
"Of course I know exactly what happened last night... but THIS ISN'T THE REAL WORLD!"

Now stop judging for a second, and just think about it. We talk about work/life balance, we talk about working hard, playing harder. I think that all of us twenty somethings... and even those thirty somethings... hell even those forty - fifty - sixty - seventy - eighty - ninety - a hundred somethings... just need to live MORE life!

Do what makes you happy, break off more than you can chew, put yourself in a position that maybe makes you feel a little unbalanced. Because that's where all the fun is. And there is potentially even some learning to be had!

Ladies + gentlemen, let's do it up... Because we only get to do this one!

Side note - Make sure you sleep off the Un-Real World before running back into the Real World full force! Trust me... Necessary!

x's & o's,

Leslie

Currently Listening (over and over and over again!)

But wait, now how long could this take? It's hard to find a man, When you're gone before he wakes. They say it's hard to achieve. But can't a girl believe? Is there somebody who still believes in love? I know you're out there. There's got to be somebody. I search around the world. But I can't seem to find. Somebody to love.

Somebody to Love - Leighton Meester ft. Robin Thicke

Babe, pick a night. To come out and play. If it's alright. What do you say? Merrier the more. Triple fun that way. Twister on the floor. What do you say? Are - you in. Livin' in sin is the new thing. Are - you in. I am countin'! Three is a charm. Two is not the same. I don't see the harm, So are you game?

3 - Britney Spears

No comments:

Post a Comment