Monday, October 19, 2009

Two Truths and a Lie...


Fave!

Because all I want to do today is play games!

...I believe that as long as your vices aren't hard drugs, anything goes! ;)
...I currently have a huge, secret crush and would just DIE if anyone found out! =o
...I have never been more happy that I am currently and feel that I am exactly where I should be, and want to be in life! =)

And that's one secret I'll never tell!

x's & o's,

Leslie

Currently Listening & Loving (the song and the man!):

I'm not surprised. Not everything lasts. I've broken my heart so many times. I stop keeping track. Talk myself in. I talk myself out. I get all worked up. And then I let myself down. I tried so very hard not to lose it. I came up with a million excuses. I thought I thought of every possibility. And now I know someday that it'll all turn out. You'll make me work so we can work to work it out. And I promise you, kid, that I'll give so much more than I get. I just haven't met you yet! ;)

Haven't Met You Yet - Michael Buble

No comments:

Post a Comment