Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Random Thoughts and Stolen Words...


Because there just aren't enough hours in my (work) day!

Mini break.

I think happiness is a choice, not a feeling. I think rules, especially golden ones, are made to be broken. I am not sure I completely believe that anyone who has dated can ever be friends. I'm starting to believe your 20's are for dating, your 30's are for relationships. I love puppies but will never be one of those people who kiss their puppies on the lips. And lastly, I have absolutely no idea what to wear sailing on Friday!

How did life change so much in, what feels like, the blink of an eye.

"Sometimes pain becomes such a huge part of your life that you expect it to always be there, because you can't remember a time in your life when it wasn't. But then one day you feel something else, something that feels wrong, only because it's so unfamiliar. And in that moment, you realize you're happy."

x's & o's,
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment