Monday, August 3, 2009

Things that make me happy...


Long Weekends!
Working Out, at the gym, at home, on the subway, everywhere!
Sunny Weather... Finally!
Blueberry Muffins made with love by my momma!
Exciting Work Challenges (even if they occasionally, from time to time, on a regular basis, infringe on my weekends)!
Lounging in Bed until 12:00 PM.
Roswell High books... yes, High as in about high school, which probably means written for middle schoolers!
Big Shiny Tunes II!
T minus one day until 30 days, which means T minus one day until a reward!

What makes you happy this long weekend!?

lots and lots of x's & o's,

Leslie

I believe in the sand beneath my toes, The beach gives a feeling, An earthy feeling, I believe in the faith that grows, And the four right chords can make me cry, When I'm with you I feel like I could die, And that would be all right, All right.
Semi-Charmed Life - Third Eye Blind

No comments:

Post a Comment