Saturday, July 18, 2009

60 Days...


Makes me happy.

Remember back in the day when 60 days felt like an eternity? Day after day of swinging in the park, playing house and all those fun things?

And then came the years where we couldn't wait to grow up. And now? Time flies. And if you're anything like me, sometimes it feels like life is speeding by so fast that you lose yourself. You forget what you love, you don't take the time to appreciate all that you should.

So...

Time out! I have dedicated 2 months - 60 days - to pure positivity and taking everything as it comes. Here's to finding myself... Once again.

In the next 60 days, here's what I'm doing.

I will..

  • Make new friends, celebrate great friends and connect with long lost friends.
  • Give back! (aka. volunteer!)
  • Learn to sew. A dress for me! A dress for Can Can!
  • Make an Inspiration Board.
  • Promise to something good for my mind, body and soul, every day.
  • Appreciate my family.
  • Dance. Dance a lot. Dance to remember. Dance to forget. Just dance.
  • Learn a new thing absolutely every single day.
  • Make some good choices and some bad choices but make sure to learn from them all!

What would you do with 60 days?

x's & o's,

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment