Sunday, July 26, 2009

Oh, Sunday


The day it all catches up with me.

The only day of the week that I do not completely over-plan, which never works in my favour.

Because I am a sucker for doing the one thing (or ten things) I shouldn't be doing.

Why do we girls make it so hard on ourselves sometimes?

But the good news?

Every day is another chance to turn it all around.

Here's to a brand new week. To our goals, to our dreams, to our mistakes, to our fun. Here's to the detox. Here's to the rest of our lives.

And last but not least, here's to doing the things that make us happy, not sad. Even if they're not the easiest things.

x's & o's,
Leslie

It's a Jewel kind of night.

Currently Listening:

And you could hurt me, With your bare hands, You could hurt me, Using the sharp end, Of what you say, But I'm lost to you now, And there's no, Amount of reason, To save me. So break me, Take me, Just let me, Feel your arms again...
Break Me - Jewel

As long as we laugh out loud, Laugh like we're mad, Cause this crazy, mixed up beauty is all that we have, Because what's love but an itch we can't scratch, a joke we can't catch, God, but still we laugh...
Good Day - Jewel

If I could tell the world just one thing, It would be that we're all OK, And not to worry 'cause worry is wasteful, And useless in times like these, I won't be made useless, I won't be idle with despair, I will gather myself around my faith, For light does the darkness most fear...
Hands - Jewel




No comments:

Post a Comment