Thursday, July 9, 2009

Thursday Night Quotes...


Fave!

Oh so tired today so here's a couple little quotes to brighten your day!

"Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplacable spark. In the hopeless swamps of the not quite, the not yet, and the not at all, do not let the hero in your soul perish and leave only frustration for the life you deserved, but never have been able to reach. The world you desire can be won, it exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours." - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

AND

"What if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?"

And today's list of 'happyness'?
  • A marathon session at the gym makes me happy!
  • A friend who walks the extra block makes me happy!
  • Compliments make me happy!
  • Cool showers make me happy!
  • Waking up after a funny dream makes me happy!
  • Being productive makes me happy!
  • So you think you can dance makes me happy!
  • Quality time with the two best parents in the world makes me happy!
  • A healthy savings account makes me happy!
  • Eight glasses of water makes me happy!
That's all!

x's & o's,

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment