Monday, July 27, 2009

Rewarding Myself


A Fave!

And when it's actually for something (something other than the fact that shopping just makes me feel good?)... Even better!

Not to say that I don't believe in living life to make yourself happy, and if that means buying the occasional trinket, or sporadic shopping sprees, all the better!

But I am also a big fan of setting goals and rewarding the achievement of said goals - whether small goals, lofty goals or anything in between!

So here are my personal (un-work related) goals for the upcoming months (along with their respective rewards!):

30 days! Never thought I'd make it, but it is within sight: Need some new makeup/perfume!














20 more pounds (and the right way, not the wrong way): Forget Me Knot Ring













60 days! So close, yet so far: SPA/Facial Day!
















So, what are you rewarding yourself for? And more importantly, with what!?

x's & o's,
Leslie

And for today's currently listening to:

Step back gonna come at ya fast, I'm driving out of control, And getting ready to crash. Won't stop shaking up what I can, I serve it up in a shot, So suck it down like a man. So baby yes I know what I am, And no I don't give a damn, And you'll be loving it, Some days I'm a super bitch, Up to my old tricks, But it won't last forever, Next day I'm your super girl, Out to save the world, And it keeps getting better!
Keeps Getting Better - Christina Aguilera

No comments:

Post a Comment