Monday, July 6, 2009

MY pursuit for Happyness...

(and yes the spelling is intentional!)

For the next sixty days, I am dedicating this blog to finding the small things in life that truly make me happy, make me laugh, or make me smile. Stay tuned. First post within the next 24 hours!

Today's thought:

Isn't it great when you randomly stumble upon something that somebody else wrote, as if they were thinking the exact same thing you are, but have crystalized it perfectly? Makes me feel connected to this world, a little less lost, a little more sure that we are all learning together.

"Where does your writing go when it is too personal to be a blog and too relevant to be kept in a folder on your desktop?"

I wish I knew. Does anybody out there?

And for a smile:


x's & o's, 
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment